Lifeway Marketing is growing! We are seeking the Website Marketing Specialist – Remote who will work closely with the Website Marketing Strategists to provide assistance with data analytics, keyword research, building landing pages, merchandising Lifeway.com, quality assurance for website content and A/B testing campaigns.
If you enjoy exploring the entire spectrum of digital marketing, websites and the marketing funnel, this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from designers to developers and senior stakeholders, this is the team for you. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a nice mix of a strategic, creative, and analytical mindset. They will be ready to learn from a multifaceted and dynamic team to truly thrive in this role.
Lifeway is a place where you can bring your faith and work experience to join in the most important mission in the world: making disciples of Jesus Christ. Whether you’re a creator or storyteller, data guru or problem-solver, or anywhere in between, if you’re passionate about serving the church, we have a place for you. Lifeway has a strong Work from Anywhere (WFA) culture that is deeply focused on our mission and values. While headquartered in Nashville, TN, many of our positions are remote-eligible and have autonomy and flexibility with work hours. We provide equipment and resources to ensure team members have access to a productive and ergonomic workspace. We believe building relationships and community is essential to how we work together, so Lifeway hosts all-team meetings several times per year and provides travel for key team gatherings for remote-based team members. Full-time employees are eligible for enrollment in our comprehensive benefits plans including healthcare, vacation and sick time, holiday pay, care days, 401(k) plan, maternity and paternity leave, adoption assistance, mission trip time, and more. If this sounds like a place where you would be excited to serve the kingdom of God, we would love for you to join our team.
- Partners with the Website Marketing Strategists help with the end to end execution of campaigns online.
- Implements online merchandising for customer segments for targeted selling, online campaigns and promotions, and merchandising e-spots and banner ads.
- Builds new landing pages including brainstorming, building, reviewing analytics, and optimization after go live
- Partners with SEO agency on implementing SEO strategy via content creation and optimizing SEO opportunities
- Collaborates with analyst to build reporting dashboards along with the Website Marketing Strategists to identify patterns and execute updates
- Serves as the business lead for the marketing commerce team in conjunction with various ministry areas
- Brainstorms high-level strategy, implementation of merchandising tactics, education of placements and opportunities and sharing analytics and results
- Aligns closely with the taxonomy team to ensure accurate product listings
- Manages, sets up, analyzes, and guides internal strategy for promotion codes to be used at checkout.
- Collaborates with the email team on UAT to ensure accuracy of links and promotion along with campaign reporting
- 10-15% travel, sometimes overnight
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Online Commerce, Business, or related fields of study
- Lives out Lifeway’s mission and values, showing deep commitment to Kingdom work
- 1+ years related experience in Digital Commerce (eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Content) either agency or brand-side
- Demonstrated, successful experience in cross- functional collaboration within Marketing and key stakeholders
- 1+ years delivering upon and collaborating about strategy
- Strong track record of executing on tactical priorities to deliver results
- A ‘hands-on’ individual able to shift from strategic thinker to a tactical expert able to deliver on the strategies developed
- Entrepreneurial and nimble, takes ownership and drives forward amidst ambiguity
- Builds relationships and alignment cross-functionally with internal partners to contribute to a center of excellence in a shared service model
- Strong communication skills, ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Extremely organized APPLY HERE