About the Business
XpertHR has been providing HR solutions since 2002, empowering organizations to build successful workforces and create a purposeful workplace for all. We provide expert insight and practical tools to help organizations achieve greater efficiency, reduce risk, and increase employee engagement. Today, we are delivering smarter data analysis tools and cutting-edge technology to support future demands on HR in an increasingly digital world.
About our Team
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to use your existing experience to successfully implement a digital content marketing strategy, this is the role for you. You will be a driver of change, and together with the Marketing team, deliver outstanding digital experiences that inform, delight, and connect with our target markets and personas to our solutions.
About the Role
We are searching for Content Manager with deep experience in B2B SaaS, HR industry. You will help create and deliver on a content marketing strategy that drives SEO & Marketing Qualified Leads. Building awareness of solutions with our target audience, continuing to position the brand as a thought leader in our market.
- Writing and develop copy for content. Includes blog posts, social media, the website, whitepapers as well as creating video and podcasts.
- Writing and create SEO optimised content to improve SERP rankings.
- Liaising and collaborate with our creative Graphic Designer and Demand Generation Team to support campaign activity.
- Working with the portfolio marketing team to regularly update web content that reflects new product features and developments.
- Identifying customer need and gaps in the current content and recommend new topics.
- Researching and suggest angles for content. Produce a regular stream of topical, creative and engaging content that can be used across different channels.
- Owning and continuously improve our end-to-end writing processes.
- Possess content marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS, HR industry
- Experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Possess ability to interpret and apply a brand guidelines, positioning and tone of voice
- Have a solid understanding SEO principles and tools
- Knowledge of the HR industry, trends and advancements. APPLY HERE