Genesis Digital is a highly profitable, privately funded SaaS based marketing and sales automation platform provider. We are looking for a highly creative, experienced Visual Designer to help build our web presence, paid advertisements, support documentation, and onboarding graphics, and overall bring our brand story to life. We want a talented artist to flex their abilities to communicate ideas, inform and inspire our target audience, and solve complex and challenging problems.This will be a cross-functional role, involving collaboration with development, customer experience, and support teams, among others.
This will be a fully-remote and full-time position on our Content Team and will report to Brett Hughes, our Lead Web Designer.
For this role we are currently looking for someone based in the US in one of the following states: California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Oregon, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing elements for Genesis Digital’s web presence, paid advertisements, and support documentation using Figma
- Coordinating with Customer Experience, Development, and Support teams to collaborate on design documents
- Shepherding files through reviews by design leads and other departments
- Incorporate feedback from stakeholders and make revisions as necessary to meet project goals
- Collaborate with content creators and subject matter experts to translate complex concepts and data into compelling visual narratives.
- Create visually appealing assets from scratch or enhance existing ones, ensuring a consistent and polished look and feel.
- Ensure that all presentations adhere to the company’s branding guidelines, including the use of colors, fonts, and imagery.
- 3+ years of experience in a web-focused design environment
- Expertise using Figma
- Experience working under the guidance of a design system w/ tight standards
- Strong ability to translate written and verbal requirements into design
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details and advanced knowledge of design and visual principles.
- Cross-functional work history, collaborating with multiple departments
- Strong ability to collaborate within a remote environment.
- (Nice-to-have) animation experience, ability to include motion to improve the flow and impact of digital assets