ICUC is a team of creatives, strategists, content creators, and social media managers working directly with brands to deliver first-class social media expertise that brings their unique stories to life.
You can become a part of a fast-paced, exciting, and fun work environment, all from the comfort of your own home – ICUC is a fully remote company and has been since day one. Our mission is to remind the world that there are humans behind brands. This applies not only to our clients and social media communities, but first and foremost to our workplace. The ICUC culture is built on a foundation of collaboration, responsibility, trust, and the recognition of your hard work and achievements. We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows you to feel empowered, enjoy equal opportunities, and grow with us.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: It informs our mindsets, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. ICUC Social is an agency of dentsu.
Join a team of strategists all working remotely from around the world, with an unparalleled passion for all things social. Together as a team, and individually, you will cultivate data-driven insights and deliver top-tier services to our clients and support internal department needs. This includes but is not limited to data analysis storytelling, content creation and management, brand persona architecture, consumer advocacy tactics, playbook development, and comprehensive audits.
You must be prepared to work in a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial environment; be a team player who is social-savvy and can work independently yet collectively in a unique virtual environment.
- Conduct ongoing analysis to identify opportunities, including Client performance, competitors, video learning industry, social media best practices, and any other relevant inputs.
- Formulate strategies and social media plans based on insights from analysis and Client needs/objectives, including channel strategy, community strategy, content strategy, and other relevant elements. Gathering monthly strategic recommendations based off channel data and campaign performance from owned channels to continue to grow followers.
- Maintain and optimize Client social media plan, including tonality and voice, personality, rules of engagement with documented Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”), look and feel, legal compliance and other relevant elements both at the corporate level and iterated for local execution.
- Strategist is responsible for the copywriting, Influencer management and analytics as well as social Media Reporting/Listening via Sprinklr:
- Weekly proactive engagement and UGC* opportunities (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok) using social listening.
- Bi-weekly social media insights (industry and platform trends)
- Monthly conversations overview for earned channels (such as news, blogs, and Reddit) using social listening, and opportunities for USPCC.
- Monthly sentiment analysis for each brand, per platform
- Be present in team chats, participating in weekly meetings, quarterly trainings, and other education sessions.
- Act as a resource to help fuel organic business growth for ICUC. Work with Growth and Client teams on renewals/account changes as required.
- Go above and beyond client and company expectations, bringing fresh and new ideas to leaders and always question the status quo.
- Help create case studies of delivered work to use as training and development materials for clients and other teammates to leverage.
- Provide real-time, strategic recommendations for trends/events to the Customer Success team.
- Adopt and educate on up-and-coming platforms and technology.
- Share inspirational and educational resources within strategy and other departments
- Proactively provide updates on account health to Growth/Client teams as needed
- Proficient computer literacy proven through work experience in software applications, spreadsheet tabulations, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3 + years of social media community and reporting experience supporting beauty clients is required.
- Must be proficient in both speaking and writing in English. French would be an asset.
- Experience with creative, content publishing & writing, social listening, and performance reporting.
- Knowledge of past and current social media trends, marketing, and business strategies.
- Must be a regular user on X, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok and be knowledgeable of other social media channels.
- Experience in social media management systems like Hootsuite, Sprinklr, and Khoros.
- Proficient in reporting systems like Talkwalker, Brandwatch, and Meltwater.
- Must possess a computer with video and microphone, subscribe to high-speed internet, and meet ICUC’s tech requirements.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $70,000.00-80,000.00 USD. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.