Location: Remote/Hybrid in Mandan, ND
Schedule: 8AM- 5 PM CST
The Setup Processor is responsible for updating the mailing address on accounts to ensure all bills come directly to Conservice. You also work with utility providers to resolve account authorization issues, which will allow you to work with them on the client’s behalf. Your ability to collaborate effectively with your team and utility providers is key to helping you get your accounts taken care of in a timely manner. Come join a team that is dedicated to developing leaders and creating a positive work environment.
As a Setup Processor, you will:
- Inspect and update mailing addresses to make sure bills come to Conservice
- Communicate with utility providers on the phone and through email
- Set up Continuous Service Agreements or Landlord Agreements
- Work with utility providers to resolve any authorization issues
- Verify Conservice address is on all accounts
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organization
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Critical thinking to solve problems and understand the “why” behind the issue
- Able to prioritize your workload to meet deadlines and clients needs