Employer: Carbon Health
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
• Ranked on Inc. 5000’s list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
• Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
• More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
Be part of Carbon Health’s growing People team!
As Carbon Health’s Benefit Specialist you will be responsible for supporting various employee benefits, including but not limited to health & wellness, 401(k) retirement, Life and Disability plans. You will be responsible for receiving, routing, resolving, and properly closing all HR benefit inquiries. You will work closely with our vendors, consultants, and other Carbon Health benefits team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be the expert in Benefits Administration System, actively maintain employee information across the employee full lifecycle (onboarding, transfer, termination, etc.); review and approve life event applications in a timely manner,
- Assist other Benefit team members in the delivery of weekly New Hire Benefits
- Conduct New Hire Orientations and work with employees to answer questions and provide ongoing support.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure the data integrity across platforms (HRIS, Benefits Admin system, and other vendor platforms).
- Partner with the internal HRIS team and external vendors to complete work processes for the in Benefits Workday module.
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to provide instructions for the current benefits operations related tasks.
- 5+ years of progressive benefits administration experience
- Experience successfully creating and building processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, Workday experience a plus!
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or CEBs accreditation is a plus!
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.