FullFunnel is a sales and marketing outsourcing and advisory services company experiencing substantial growth both in North America and abroad. Our employees are intellectually curious and results-driven professionals looking to jumpstart their careers.
Our company is interested in hiring an experienced and talented individual to join our team on a full-time basis as a Payroll Coordinator.
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will be responsible for handling and maintaining all the payroll functions of the organization. You will also be responsible for maintaining employee’s data and answering all the payroll-related questions.
In addition to this, you should be tracking all the missing timesheets of employees and ensuring data is accurate. You should also be working in coordination with HR.
You should possess extensive knowledge of payroll systems. You should have extraordinary mathematical skills and solid analytical abilities. Paying close attention to details for accuracy is an essential requirement for this job position.
If your experience and skills match our criteria for the role of Payroll Coordinator, apply for this job now. We will love to meet you.
- Maintaining the employee’s information.
- Manage ADP, Payroll, and other administrative items in finance
- Updating payroll records for new employees, promotions, and transfers.
- Computing salaries, benefits, and wages accurately.
- Processing important documents such as W-2, tax forms, and others.
- Working in coordination with the HR department and assisting where needed.
- Ensuring electronic transactions are performed accurately.
- Maintaining reports on any payroll changes.
- Answering all the payroll-related questions.
- Presenting the reports to high management if requested.
- Compiling with the company rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Work experience as a Payroll Coordinator or a similar position/
- Proficiency in the Payroll system and Microsoft Office Tools.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize them.
- Good arithmetic and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Extraordinary ability to manage time effectively.