- When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payments Technology.
- We were founded 25 years ago and continue to be a pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry.
- Since our inception, we have grown to be a team of over 2,500 employees in 30 countries around the world.
- We own over 386 global technical patents and a network that includes over 500,000 points of retail distribution that points to our industry expertise.
- InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world’s leading merchants.
- InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments meaningful and rewarding.
- We value innovation, quality, passion, integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very bright future.
About This Opportunity
- This position ensures timely and accurate administration of Back Office Master Data Entry in accordance with InComm’s data policies, while maintaining a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- This position supports InVision Back Office (IBO), Billing, InComm Health, Transaction Processing, InComm Consolidated Terminals (ICT), Retail Solutions and other internal departments as related to setup and configuration of Master Data.
- This opportunity is great for those who have billing and/or accounts receivable experience.
This is a 100% remote position.
- Process requests from Sales and Product teams for execution of required master data updates and to support new product launches at merchants – 20%
- Perform product and party data enrichment required to facilitate processing of transactional information – 20%
- Create, Modify, and Maintain IBO Merchant Program Pricing – 10%
- Perform research and data enrichments based on research, to resolve exceptions – 10%
- Perform research and fulfill data requests required to conduct decisioning on rating activities and subsequent data enrichment – 10%
- Research Partner and Merchant billing/invoice issues and assist multiple teams on resolutions – 10%
- Research Product, Merchant and Partner setup inquiries and issues to support timely and accurate pricing, billing and reporting – 10%
- Report data issues and provide solutions related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness – 10%
- 2-4 years working with Point-Of-Sale terminal data and/or maintaining data relative to pricing and aggregation of merchant, partner and product sales data
- AR Billing experience, strong excel skills, data analysis and entry as well as prior exposure to a fast-paced sales environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with internal and external customers across the globe
- Ability to work independently and resolve complex problems
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, ability to evaluate and manage priorities
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program