Seasonal (Temporary) Quality Assurance Representative
$14.00 per hour
Bloom, the insurance industry’s trusted growth partner, is looking for an experienced and dedicated seasonal Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) to monitor recorded calls using rigorous standards to help agents develop habits and actions that improve their overall job performance. QAR’s must possess a superior attention span, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate efficiency and accuracy when reviewing and scoring recorded calls.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who can:
• Conduct quality monitoring of call center agent recordings using documented standards and systems to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement, where applicable.
• Identify performance gaps in soft skills, administrative service, and established policies or processes.
• Summarize findings and recommend solutions to management for individual and systematic and or process improvements.
• Collaborate with the call center management team to implement solutions.
• Document agent interaction with callers for both agent feedback and tracking purposes.
• Flag compliance issues when identified and escalate to the appropriate department.
• Communicate with managers on agent progress and follow up.
• Review Bloom intranet, emails, and agent folders to stay updated on program specifics.
• Keep informed on daily client requests through monitoring Teams channels and QA group chats and incorporate those into the evaluation forms, where applicable.
• Attend calibration sessions, if scheduled by client/manager.
• Assist in ad-hoc projects, including live monitoring and/or coaching.
• Assist with onboarding new Quality Assurance Representatives through nesting activities.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience in Customer Service, Call Center Experience and/or Quality review in a Call Center Environment preferred
Skills and Abilities
• Proficient with Windows programs, specifically Excel
• Strong comprehension skills
• Robust writing skills
• Adept verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work accurately and efficiently with daily deadlines
• Effective multitasking aptitude
• Able to work independently without supervision, and as part of a team
• Discreet and professional attitude
• Always maintain discretion and professionalism regarding agent performance
What We Offer
At Bloom, we offer an engaging, supportive work environment, great benefits, and the opportunity to build the career you always wanted. Benefits of working for Bloom include:
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Long-term career growth and mentoring
As an insurance services company licensed in 48 contiguous U.S. states, Bloom focuses on enabling health plans to increase membership and improve the enrollee experience while reducing costs. We concentrate on two areas of service: technology services and call center services and are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art software products and services provide greater efficiency and cost savings to clients.
Ascend Technology ™
Bloom provides advanced sales and enrollment automation technology to the insurance industry through our Ascend ™. Our Ascend™ technology platform focuses on sales automation efficiencies and optimizing the member experience from the first moment a prospect considers a health plan membership.
Bloom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.