Develops and executes strategic communication programs. Sets priorities with project teams, including developing and delivering communication plans and messages, supporting project activities, and measuring results.
What you will do
- Manages projects, programs, or processes for the Business Communications area.
- Develops actionable insights derived from project management tools, data analyses, and stakeholder feedback to drive improvement for the Business Communications area.
- Drives business communication strategies in support of business objectives using best practices, innovation, and audience insight.
- Executes business communication plans, including integrating strategies and messages and coordinating the timing of messages across the organization.
- Measures progress and results of business communication plans and projects, adjusting as needed to achieve necessary outcome.
- Ensures that all business communications are error-free, accurate, appropriately approved, and consistent with organizational core values.
- Coaches and trains junior colleagues in techniques, processes, and responsibilities.
For this role you will need Minimum Requirements
- Adept at execution and delivery (planning, delivering, and supporting) skills
- Adept at business intelligence
- Adept at collaboration and teamwork
- Mastery of problem solving and decision making skills
- Mastery of growth mindset (agility and developing yourself and others) skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred/specialized training/relevant professional qualification.
The typical salary range for this role is:
Min Salary â€“ $67,900.00
Max Salaryâ€“ $170,800.00
Please keep in mind that this range represents the salary range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.