Employer: CSI Professional
CSI Professional is actively seeking a Remote Administrative Assistant for our client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who provides an inviting atmosphere in which to work and our people bring a wealth of experience, creativity and enthusiasm to their jobs.
This is a remote position.
Contract Period: 1 year contract
Schedule: Standard Business Hours, 8a-5p
Supporting AP operations, the position’s primary function is to leverage the professional’s time by performing administrative duties related to the scope of the professional’s responsibilities. The individual will be the â€œright handâ€ to the lead to assist with team email inbox management, invoice management, updates, and research using Fusion system. Additionally, the position will assist in and/or lead special and ad-hoc projects of moderate complexity.
- Project coordination skills preferred along with attention to detail.
- Fosters successful relationships through direct interaction with peers and others.
- Partners with management to build a collaborative working environment while promoting leadership, exercising good judgment and professionalism.
- Training will be provided to the resource in the following areas:
- Fielding general inbox and telephone line, not a heavy load, however, responsible for management
- General team inbox management, tracking questions, fielding communication to the correct party
- With working from home, there is a need to handle invoices electronically (monitor invoice folder) and work inbox to funnel to the appropriate parties
- Preparing reports and financial data.
- 4-6 years of experience
- Requires intermediate level computer and system research/navigation skills
- Project coordination experience is helpful, however, not required and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Intermediate to advanced computer/technical skills required, including Outlook calendaring, Excel, Power Point
- Data entry skills
- Ability to learn new platforms/programs, etc.
- Excel usage in past experiences, Smartsheet is a plus (basic entry and data management)
- Positive/tactful demeanor
- Professional presence
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to manage upwardly to other members of senior management
- Ability to operate independently
This is a remote, work from home position. You may be located anywhere within the US.