We’re the fastest-growing sports gaming company ever.
Our mission is to build innovative games and products for American sports fans.
Founded in 2020, our team built three of today’s most widely played fantasy games and successfully launched the largest contest in the history of fantasy sports: a $15M NFL Best Ball tournament — and there’s a lot more to come! Underdog’s modern tech environment and in-house product development allow us to continuously deliver the best experiences for our users.
The opportunity in front of us to become the biggest company in our space is massive; after all, we’re currently sitting in the fastest-growing consumer industry in the U.S. In just over two years, we reached a nearly $500 million valuation through some of the best investors in the game, including Mark Cuban, Kevin Durant, BlackRock, and SV Angel. We are many times larger now and our growth is not slowing down.
At Underdog, we believe that sports are for everyone and are building a tomorrow for every fan. Want to help create that future? Join us.
Please note, Underdog is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
About the role and why it’s unique:
- As a Product Operations Associate, you’ll be responsible for posting and managing the Pick’em lobby projections for Soccer leagues including but not limited to EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, Champions League, International Competitions and more!
- Create & manage contest offerings for our Pick’em games
- Work with the rest of the Prod Ops team to manage the Pick Em lobby to ensure a quality offering for all relevant competitions on a day to day basis.
- Help launch projections and contest offerings for new sports as we add them
- Help populate Pick’em offerings
Who you are:
- A soccer fanatic who is knowledgeable about DFS and Fantasy sports products in the space.
- Familiar with the current offerings within the space, with creative ideas to grow the soccer product.
- An analytical mindset and deep knowledge of multiple sports
- Passionate about adding to their trading & risk management knowledge
- Commitment to being a true team player
- Ability to work nights and weekends around the sports calendar
- Interest in sports betting
Even better if you have:
- Prior gaming/sports betting experience with proven track record
- Prior startup experience
- Data skills / SQL
Our targeted compensation rate for this position is between $65,000 and $85,000, depending on experience, plus equity. Think your skills are exceptional and warrant higher pay? Apply anyway! If we agree, we’re willing to negotiate.
What we can offer you:
- Unlimited PTO (we’re extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Monthly raffle to win a sports ticket reimbursement of up to $500 (including game day snacks)
- A $500 home office allowance
- Underdog credits to play on our platform
- A connected virtual first culture with a highly engaged distributed workforce
- 5% 401k match, FSA, company paid health, dental, vision plan options for employees and dependents