Hi, we’re Underdog!
We’re the fastest-growing sports gaming company ever.
Our mission is to build innovative games and products for American sports fans.
Founded in 2020, our team built three of today’s most widely played fantasy games and successfully launched the largest contest in the history of fantasy sports: a $15M NFL Best Ball tournament — and there’s a lot more to come! Underdog’s modern tech environment and in-house product development allow us to continuously deliver the best experiences for our users.
The opportunity in front of us to become the biggest company in our space is massive; after all, we’re currently sitting in the fastest-growing consumer industry in the U.S. In just over two years, we reached a nearly $500 million valuation through some of the best investors in the game, including Mark Cuban, Kevin Durant, BlackRock, and SV Angel. We are many times larger now and our growth is not slowing down.
At Underdog, we believe that sports are for everyone and are building a tomorrow for every fan. Want to help create that future? Join us.
Please note, Underdog is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
About the role and why it’s unique:
- Enter player and game stats post-game
- Track games we offer in the app to ensure entries are paid with correct stats after the conclusion of the game
- Work within NFL, esports, tennis, college football, soccer, baseball, and more
- Take on more responsibilities as you grow into the role, such as posting projections for niche sports
Who you are:
- A sports fanatic (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, EPL, Golf, UFC, Nascar, F1, eSports & more) who is knowledgeable about DFS and Fantasy sports props
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed to being a true team player
- Ability to work nights and weekends around the sports calendar
- Interest in sports betting
Even better if you have:
- Prior gaming/sports betting experience
- Prior experience with statistics, score keeping, or other detail oriented tasks
- Prior startup experience
Our targeted compensation rate for this position is $20 an hour, depending on experience, plus equity. Think your skills are exceptional and warrant higher pay? Apply anyway! If we agree, we’re willing to negotiate.
What we can offer you:
- Unlimited PTO (we’re extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Monthly raffle to win a sports ticket reimbursement of up to $500 (including game day snacks)
- A $500 home office allowance
- Underdog credits to play on our platform
- A connected virtual first culture with a highly engaged distributed workforce
- 5% 401k match, FSA, company paid health, dental, vision plan options for employees and dependents