Position Type: Independent contractor
Estimated weekly hours: 5-15
“Dang! [Your name goes here] knows how to establish a system that works!”
As the Operations Management Specialist working with Fertility Bridge, you will help establish and implement company wide processes.
You help us work like a well oiled machine!
But how do you know if this is your dream work and if Fertility Bridge is your dream client?
If you answer yes to these three questions:
- Do you enjoy creating processes that account for every detail of how things are done?
- Do you have a track record of success with EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System®?
- Can you use the tools you are provided to establish structure that instills accountability and execution?
Should you choose to accept it, is to help Fertility Bridge establish and document company wide systems.
The Operations Management Specialist will be responsible for the following outcomes:
- Processes established and documented for how the company establishes and documents operations, sales, and financial processes. Including recorded training. Procedural documentation: exactly how, not generally what. Including where it lives and who is allowed to make and update which processes.
- Company wide system for documenting and closing loop on Rocks, Milestones and tasks for achieving outcomes. Detailed and fully accounted for by employee or contractor in Asana. Employee or contractor suggests Rocks, tasks, milestones and deadlines. Is accountable for outcome and deadline, more than milestone. Tries to beat it. Closes loop about progress toward outcomes with manager.
The tools we provide for you to achieve the outcome:
- Outcome hub for each employee and contractor that states their seat outcomes that they agree to. Includes what we have and do not have for them to accomplish the outcome.
- Outcome hub template to make for new seats to manage people accountable for
- Templates for Records for contractors and employees
- Asana subscription with ability to view all of team’s Asana tasks
- Subscription to video training software, Loom
- HR team to onboard new employees and contractors once new system is established
- Accountability chart
Some things we do not provide:
- Accountability chart still being updated, the old structure does not fit Inside Reproductive Health
- HR onboarding process is incomplete. No system for who gets exactly what. Disconnect between recruiter and hiring manager
- No formal training on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) or its People Analyzer
- Don’t have a template for how Looms are to be created. Might not be organized like courses. Loom videos may not be organized or dependent on other programs
- Employee evaluation and independent contractor system is brand new, remains to be tested
- No employee handbook
- Our process for acknowledging seat outcomes is still being rolled out
- Process for Rocks does not exist. Employees and contractors have not been trained on how to close the loop with to do’s and rock status.
- No training system for contractors and employees on how they set milestones, acknowledge to do’s, and organize them in Asana.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin your application process by applying through Hireology. After you submit your cover letter, resume, and application on Hireology, you will receive acknowledgment via email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder – sometimes Hireology emails end up there.
You will receive instructions on next steps after your application materials have been reviewed. As a remote company, we rely on remote working technologies to serve our clients. In evaluating new employees, we put a premium on a candidate’s ability to shine through these same technologies: video, email correspondence, and web-based conferencing.
- Screening Call: 20-30 minutes
- Fit Interview: 60-90 minutes
- Two Paid Assignments
- Continued work based on your terms