At Colibri Group, culture is a critical part of our collective success, and we live our values everyday: Love, Joy, Boldness, Teamwork, and Curiosity. These values guide our interactions with each other, our customers, and the community.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for helping to develop and implement our Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and ecommerce sales efforts. They will partner closely with key stakeholders within our marketing department to execute their work.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the marketing department leadership to develop and implement the Becker brand social media strategy.
- Develop brand awareness and generate in-bound traffic by developing a strong content strategy in support of brand campaigns and business initiatives.
- Produce and oversee social media content.
- Lead content calendar creation in partnership with key stakeholders
- Partner with the creative team to develop and execute planned content.
- Build and maintain the brand’s social media profiles and presence.
- Develop specific channel content strategy.
- Define and report on key social media KPIs.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns.
- Prepare reports on key social media analytics and progress towards the consumer marketing and social media key performance indicators.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools and platforms such as Meltwater to deliver messaging.
- Make recommendations on new platforms, content strategies, or tactics that can help build the community and brand.
- Attend educational conferences – up to 10% travel.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Oversee audience engagement.
- Leverage social listening tools to monitor brand conversations, engage with the community and report key insights, both proactively and reactively.
- Monitor social platforms for timely and relevant trending moments to insert the brand
- Manage guest feedback on social channels both reactive (i.e., addressing complaints in an appropriate manner) and proactive (i.e., praising guests who demonstrate advocacy on behalf of our brand).
- Engage in relevant social discussion about the organization, brand, competitors, and/or industry from existing customers and new guests/audiences.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Oversee the network of influencers to produce and deliver unique content.
- Collaborate with social community to develop User Generated Content.
- Develop and nurture strong community through social channels.
- Initiate conversations with our brand advocates and communities.
- Proactively identify opportunities to engage with target audiences in the social space.
- Lead the sourcing of and outreach to third-party brands and companies for social-forward collaborations.
- Support customers service by trafficking cases that arise through social media engagement.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role required.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and of social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs, ability to analyze results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Education or accounting experiences a plus.
- Experience working in a complex or matrixed environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills and experience effectively managing requests from numerous stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work effectively with all levels in an organization.
- Creative mindset; ability to create relevant content for Becker audiences and followers.
$55,000 – $65,000 a year
Colibri Group welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and experiences, and we understand that not every candidate will meet every requirement listed in the job description. Research has shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply to jobs unless they feel they meet every qualification, and we want to actively combat this bias in our hiring process. If you’re excited about the role and believe you have the skills and experience to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply, even if your background doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe that diversity of perspectives and experiences is essential to our success. You may be just the right candidate for this role or another position within our organization. Don’t hesitate to take the leap and apply today!