Veritone One is one of the world’s largest full-service performance-based audio advertising agencies, creating native and traditional ads for the world’s most recognizable brands. The agency’s expertise in media buying, planning and creative execution, coupled with its unmatched ability to track near real-time performance of advertisements through Veritone, Inc.’s proprietary aiWARE™ technology, enables Veritone One to deliver ads with unmatched effectiveness in a way that’s simple, scalable and trackable.
Veritone One is powered by Veritone aiWare, Veritone, Inc’s proprietary platform that processes and organizes unstructured audio and video data using AI-based cognitive computing. This gives us the ability to provide our clients with real-time ad verification and compliance, organize and share every mention, and turn hard data into actionable intelligence we use to optimize your campaign. We’d say it’s the future of advertising–but we’ve been doing it for years.
Veritone One is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI) and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support media buying, media management and account management teams as needed for special projects and day to day responsibilities.
- Become well versed in the intricacies of Veritone One’s day-to-day SOP.
- Establish and train vendors on best practices as they are brought on (due dates, reconciliation, info to send, etc.)
- Work with the buying teams to update new Radio, Podcast and YouTube Influencer opportunities.
- Ensure paid campaigns were executed to client contractual obligations (Compliance).
- Learn the intricacies of negotiating, planning and buying across various mediums.
- Opportunity for rapid growth within the company.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 year of professional experience or Internship in a relatable field (Media knowledge a plus).
- BA degree in Communications, Media Studies or relatable degree.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task and deadline oriented.
BONUS POINTS IF
- 2+ years of industry knowledge working in the Influencer landscape or media & entertainment.
- Very structured communication both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Strata, Salesforce and G Suite.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial intelligence!
- Loves learning & continuous growth; stays current on marketing trends
- Can juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, small company environment
- Collaborative and always contributing value
- Driven to win as a team
- Remote first workplace
- Check us out! https://vimeo.com/339909527
Veritone is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE, orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video and other data sources into actionable intelligence. We love to continuously grow while staying ahead of trends and creating structure in an unstructured world.
If you’ve made it this far and align with our goals, we look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $50,000. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee perks and benefits.