Employer: Quad Graphics
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the placement of approved media plans, as well as confirming and monitoring digital media orders to ensure the clients’ advertising program is executed flawlessly. The successful Analyst provides a high level of service to assigned accounts and digital leadership by ensuring that the tactical execution of media planning, placement, and reporting (including post-buy and financial reconciliation) are handled with accuracy and timeliness. This position is remote.
- Support digital team in launching and maintaining campaigns on behalf of Quad media clients
- Assist in development of media strategy and recommendation and helping with elements of client presentations
- Facilitate the execution of different digital channels within a connections strategy
- Ensure flawless execution of assigned media buys
- Support the management and confirmation of vendor media orders
- Primary focus on digital operations and quality assurance for all campaign launch/modifications
- Facilitate the analysis and interpretation of data trends and develop improvement solutions
- Monitor campaign performance through regular delivery reporting, ensuring buys are properly executed and troubleshoot issues that arise
- Collaborate with leadership and peers to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency, tools, and systems, and improve current workflows
- Represent Quad Media to vendor reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles/tactics for plan consideration as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (communication, marketing, advertising, or business)
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in digital media planning, buying or execution preferred
- Understanding of digital media platform management tools preferred. Experience with Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, The Trade Desk and Facebook Business Manager recommended but not required
- Understanding the importance and role of programmatic, paid social and paid search within a media plan
- Strong analytical capabilities with aptitude for determining the optimal ways to setup, deliver, troubleshoot, and QA campaigns.
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plan directions into flawless tactical executions
- Superior oral and written communication skills; focused on fostering strong, collaborative relationships at a tactical level
- High comfort level leading participating in brainstorms, ideation, and filling up whiteboards
- Ability to work with a team to think tactically and execute accurately in order to align Quad’s media execution with customer needs
- Certificates in Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics, The Trade Desk Edge, Facebook Blueprint, Microsoft Ads and IAB Digital Media Planning & Buying are a plus but not required