FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
What You’ll Contribute
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies aligning with company’s goals and objectives.
- Own agendas, content, projects, and follow-ups for the marketing team.
- Assist the marketing team in various administrative tasks, such as budget planning, providing necessary preparation documents, participating in monthly/quarterly reviews, and developing and implementing new marketing strategies.
- Drive implementation of cross-departmental marketing and communications initiatives in collaboration with relevant teams.
- Assist other team members with interpreting and executing the marketing vision and intent regarding upcoming and ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Lead meetings and discussions with the marketing team in a way that promotes collaboration.
- Provide relevant analyses, recommendations, and reports to the marketing team.
- Take on projects as needed to further the overall vision of the marketing team.
- Act as a resourceful problem solver, able to think on their feet and find creative solutions to various challenges.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and provide timely guidance and support across different tasks.
- Connect the dots across marketing organization, ensuring teams are aligned, focused, and time is optimally used (e.g. pre-reviews with teams, cascading info and context, streamlining efforts, etc.).
What We’re Seeking
- This role requires a versatile and adaptable individual with a broad skill set encompassing community management, content strategy, marketing, operations, and strategic thinking. The ability to communicate effectively, lead projects, think analytically, and prioritize tasks is crucial for success in this role.
- Be scrappy, learn fast and be responsible for results.
- Experience in a marketing, PR, or communications role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Marketing, or a closely related field.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the marketing team, especially in a remote setting.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of budgeting and project management processes
- Proven experience in project management.
- Highly adaptable with great problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extra Credit: #your favorite tool or method used for staying organized on your resume.
Our Offer to You
- An inclusive culture strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make an impact and develop professionally by leveraging your unique strengths and participating in valuable learning experiences.
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and rewards programs that encourage you to bring your best every day and be recognized for doing so.
- An engaging, people-first work environment offering work/life balance, employee resource groups, and social events to promote interaction and camaraderie.
- The targeted base pay range for this role is: $52,000 to $72,000 with this range reflecting differences in candidate knowledge, skills and experience.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks! APPLY HERE