Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally-focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer Prize-winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes The USA TODAY NETWORK, which includes USA TODAY, and local media organizations in 43 states in the United States, and Newsquest, a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom. We also own digital marketing services companies under the brand LocaliQ, which provide a cloud-based platform of products to enable small and medium-sized businesses to accomplish their marketing goals. In addition, our portfolio includes one of the largest media-owned events businesses in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
Ventures Endurance, a division of Gannett/USA Today Network, is looking to hire an Email Marketing Specialist to take the lead with the email marketing strategies of a portion of close to 100 live events and virtual endurance events, including road races, obstacle course events, and cycling. Your main duties include producing email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email calendars, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create engaging content. We’re looking for proven experience creating emails, building journeys, and reporting results. This person will be joining a full marketing team in a quickly growing company. We work hard but we have a lot of fun along the way!
Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a must.
Base Salary $43,000 – $52,000/annually
- Design and build marketing emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Create and collaborate on email calendars for every event in your portion of the portfolio
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm and produce marketing campaigns
- Utilize dynamic content and templates to scale emails across many markets/races
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Must have experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder – SFMC certifications preferred
- Hands-on experience with AMPscript is preferred
- Proficiency in other areas of SFMC desired (Automation Studio, Journey Builder, etc.)
- Ability to report on metrics and alter plans where needed
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Degree in Marketing or a relevant field preferred. APPLY HERE