Our Invoice Analysts work with utility providers to identify and possibly correct balance forward issues, miscellaneous charges, and billing errors. In addition, they are responsible for calling utility providers to request extensions, request missing bills and corrected bills, as well as working through payment issues. If necessary the Invoice Analyst may need to request expedited payments. If you enjoy working in a fast paced office environment, apply today to join the Conservice team.
As an Invoice Analyst, you will:
- Work with utility providers to get extensions on past due accounts
- Research and maintain the balance forward exception reports to pay client utility bills timely to avoid late fees
- Request extensions and expedited payments if necessary to avoid disconnection
- Request missing invoices
Qualifications & Preferred skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Excellent research and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Time management and organization
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Able to work independently and with team members
- Flexibility and willingness to take direction
- Willingness to embrace challenges