Would you like to join a company that values being part of a team and provides growing opportunities for their employees?
Randstad in partnership with a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio is actively seeking 6 Financial Processors to be a part of their licensing team in Grandview Heights, Ohio.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a leading employer in the insurance and banking and financial services industry, who has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For for 9 consecutive years!
Why Work With Us?
The Pay Is: $17.50 per hour
The Work Schedule is: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
We offer weekly pay and health benefits
Hybrid and remote work schedules available( Candidates must reside in the Eastern or Central Time Zone)
What you will be doing:
- Reviews and processes applications, renewals and cancellations for agent/broker licenses.
- Implements customary changes in insurance licensing requirements based on changes in laws, regulations, or company policies.
- Maintains databases and related background information and files for assigned states, operation, and/or distribution channel.
- Updates and distributes licensing/appointment requirements and procedures manuals.
- Advises employees, agents, and/or brokers with licensing by providing information on the licensing requirements and process, furnishing materials, and submitting forma and fees to state department of insurance and/or other regulatory agencies.
- Assists in reviewing, analyzing and interpreting licensing laws and regulations.
- Acts as liaison between licensing and assigned internal customers) in regard to license issues. Provides related customer service to internal and external departments to ensure that all applications are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
salary: $17.49 – $17.5 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
As an ideal candidate you will have:
Ability to prioritize own work within standards.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents.
Effective written and oral communication skills to interact with customers, team members, and management.
Decision making skills necessary for customer contacts.
Ability to identify and evaluate problems and analyze customer inquiries and determine the appropriate action.
Decision making skills necessary for problem identification and correction.
For consideration you must have:
Two years’ office administrative or customer service experience.
Undergraduate degree in finance, business administration, insurance, economics, communications preferred
An engaging, passionate and driven personality.
An ability to effectively operate a personal computer with related business software.
Excellent oral and written communication skills for contact with customers.
Adapting to Change
Years of experience: 2 years
Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).