At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Why You Should Join Klaviyo’s Ecosystem Marketing Team
We’re looking for a highly organized, process-oriented and ambitious marketing coordinator to join the Ecosystem Marketing team at Klaviyo. If you thrive off checklists (and crossing them off), pulling off exciting marketing campaigns and being a driving force for helping a team succeed, this role is for you.
The Ecosystem Marketing team is responsible for creating co-marketing campaigns with Klaviyo’s key Platform, Services, Integrations and Strategic Alliances Partners that drive awareness of Klaviyo and its solutions to customers â€” resulting in new, loyal, and growing Klaviyo customers.
You will be responsible for supporting co-marketing campaigns and helping strengthen our relationships with Partners. You’ll be measured by the seamless execution of these campaigns which impact Klaviyo’s strategic objectives. Additionally, you’ll be expected to help develop and implement processes that improve the efficiency and scalability of the team.
You’ll report to the Head of Ecosystem Marketing, work closely with Ecosystem Marketing Managers and collaborate frequently with other teams within Klaviyo, as well as Partners. This role has the opportunity to grow into more senior individual contributor roles.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Increase the team’s impact by helping execute and organize co-marketing campaigns according to processes and workflows. The seamless execution of co-marketing campaigns drives short and long term business impact for Klaviyo and Partners.
- Support the success of Partners, Customers and Klaviyo by developing win-win-win marketing campaigns. You’ll help Partners develop co-marketing concepts based on Klaviyo’s core marketing themes and objectives, while staying true to the Partners own objectives.
In your first 30 days, you’ll be responsible for:
- Gaining practical use of Klaviyo’s product, teams and tools to operate independently and with customer empathy
- Developing a deep understanding of the Partner personas you’ll be working with
- Learning standard operating procedures, systems and workflows within Ecosystem Marketing and Marketing broadly
- Building rapport with Klaviyo’s Marketing and Partnerships teams
- Supporting execution of co-marketing campaigns alongside Ecosystem Marketing Manager
In your first 60 days, you’ll be responsible for:
- Owning coordination of Ecosystem Marketing campaigns and ensuring Ecosystem Marketing Managers are being supported by your workflow organization
- Analyzing co-marketing outcomes and identifying areas for optimization
In your first 90 days, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Partnerships and Marketing on a strategic co-marketing plan for the second half of 2022
In your first year, you’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing to the overall impact of Ecosystem Marketing and in turn impacting Klaviyo’s strategic objectives
- Strengthening collaboration and trust with internal team members and Partners
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience working in a marketing organization at a SaaS organization
- Collaborative and able to build relationships with internal team members, Partners and Customers
- Customer first mindset
- Radical ownership
- Highly organized and able to prioritize initiatives
- Optimistic, agile and flexible when necessary
- Metric-minded and data-driven
- Organization and presentation skills
- Strong experience using workflow management systems such as Monday.com or Asana
- Basic presentation crafting skills via Google Slides, Powerpoint or Keynote
Marketing skills and tools:
- Practical understanding of marketing channels including email marketing, performance marketing, social media marketing, SEO, brand, product marketing, community events and more
- Previous experience writing short form and long form copy (though not required for the role, it is necessary to understand the content channel)
Sales skills and tools:
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Experience working in the eCommerce industry
- Experience working in or with technology B2B sales teams