We are searching for an innovative and proactive Release Coordinator to join the National Partner Onboarding team. National Partner Onboarding involves integrating systems with our partners to provide high value products for the customers. The system is at the core of how Hagerty runs and maintains our complex insurance businesses. From quoting, issuing, and maintaining policy information across all digital and sales platforms and for all vehicle types. This system is complex and is undergoing large-scale resiliency upgrades, in addition to starting the journey to migrate to the public cloud and de-couple into service- and domain-oriented architectures.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Work with leaders across Hagerty to drive the vision of Hagerty’s Partnership platform.
- Facilitates release planning meetings with key stakeholders to identify proper sequencing of release packages. Ensures that issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule.
- Defines and documents the release recommendation for each release and/or change to production. Includes release scope, schedule, deliverables, and roll back plan. Reviews release recommendation with key stakeholders.
- Oversees release decisions and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts.
- Documents and communicates all changes for a release in release notes which are published to both the internal team and partners.
- Attends change management such as CABs and deployment planning meetings to collect data and information pertaining to the release.
- Coordinates and schedules key change to production activities. This includes the tracking of all elements with team leads as the project moves through testing regions into production.
- Supports release execution by monitoring of each phase of the release. Validates the release as it progresses thru various release gates and test phases, alerts appropriate stakeholders of any errors or issues that need to be addressed.
- Provides release coordination and communication during and after deployment.
- Creates requests for change (RFC to production) and obtains appropriate approvals.
- Facilitates emergency releases from production incident identification to incident closure after release.
- Verifies capture of customer acceptance/signoff on deliverables.
This might describe you
- Has managed releases in large or mid-size organizations. Looking for an empowered person to facilitate release process improvements.
- Works effectively across teams and functions, including engineering, product, and operations. People at Hagerty create bridges and think with a product mindset.
- Considers various options, thinks critically, seeks feedback, and lives the values of a growth mindset.
- Collaboratively and proactively solve problems from initial design to production to post-deploy
- Demonstrate our values: One Team Hagerty, Take Care of Each Other, Improve Every Day, Work with Purpose & Energy, and Enjoy the Ride.
Other Things to Note
This role can be worked from any U.S. remote location