Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking an Accounts Payable.
This position is a remote 4-month contract. You must be in the US, no H1B Visa status. Hourly rate + benefits through Talent Table.
As an Accounts Payable you will:
- Oversight of the integrity and accuracy of the creditors balances Afterpay
- Daily processing of invoices
- Weekly supplier and creditor payments
- Management of employee expense reimbursements
- Ensuring accurate coding indirect taxes such as GST and FBT
- Maintaining financial control and ensuring authorisations are consistent with delegations
- Other tasks and ad-hoc projects within the scope of the role may be required from time to time.
- Strong background in data entry, an Accounts Payable function preferably in finance or technology industries
- Experience in partnering with operations teams and department leaders, and have a high level of communication skills
- Communicating with vendors
- A self-starter and someone who thrives under pressure
- Industry awareness of relevant legislation and practices
- Ability to adapt to the role and adjust laterally to business needs
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Oracle Cloud or other Accounting Software
- High attention to detail