Welcome to Neighborly—the hub of service brands that connects customers to top-notch local experts who repair, maintain, and enhance homes and businesses. Our long-standing business, with over 40 years of experience, is focused on strategic innovation as we build the future of home and business services. Bring your ambition to the table as we unlock new doors together, taking your career to the next level.
Bring your experience and be empowered to innovate.
As a Digital Content Specialist on the Franchise Development Marketing team, a typical day for you will include:
- Perform marketing research to inform content creation and add credibility and trustworthiness to content
- Determine formats with specific details for content development with the endgame in mind (SEO, Prospect Journey, Social results) as well as ideal cross-channel applications
- Draft and execute social media content for LinkedIn channels and respond appropriately to comments and posts
- Develop content tools (workbooks, guides, templates, timelines) to help a prospect move towards franchise ownership
- Draft and execute compelling email marketing campaigns utilizing marketing automation tools to segment audiences for maximum impact
- Oversee digital asset management software for Franchise Development including setup and ongoing librarian function
Bring your skills and be inspired to achieve success.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in paid media marketing, social media, website SEO content creation
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) principles and best practices
- Experience creating content through a customer experience (UX) lens
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills with the ability to create compelling and clear marketing content
- High proficiency in digital marketing tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEO tools, social media platforms including LinkedIn and Meta, and emerging digital platforms
- Familiarity with Generative AI preferred
- Understanding of Google Analytics 4, UTM tracking links and reporting results
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Schedule / in-office requirements: Remote
Bring your goals and be enabled to reach them.
- Competitive Pay: Commensurate with experience
- Schedule: Full time M-F
- Benefits: Check out our benefits offerings here
- Financial Benefits: Equity and commission opportunities