At the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS), we seek innovative people that focus on supporting our learners through every stage of their educational journey. Working at USAHS allows you to put students first, while being a force for good. We believe that advancing our communities starts with a diverse employee base, so that as we interact with others, we can build bridges to trust, respect, and understanding. At USAHS, we understand how important it is to be able to come to work as your full, authentic self, bringing with you all of the experiences and ideas that are uniquely ‘you’. Grow not only in your career but as a person. Be a force for good. Be the University of St. Augustine.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains clinical partner database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following established data program techniques and procedures; enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Archives files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Receives and tracks university contract data to ensure compliance.
- Maintains clinical education site files and information based on input from affiliate clinical sites
- Assures accuracy of data for all clinical site locations to include contact information, corporate parent information, and site staff contact person.
- Manages expense reimbursement, certificates and vouchers to clinical instructors in accordance with the education support plan.
- Creates and distributes routine reports within the department and coordinates with other departments to prepare and submit monthly reports reflective of department activity, in accordance with accreditation requirements.
- Manages updates of clinical services handbooks, resources documents, and state implication information.
- Represents USAHS in meetings and conference calls.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time, including assisting with other departmental projects, activities and programs as requested.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Reports to: Manager, Clinical Service Quality
Positions Supervised: N/A
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work with accuracy in a demanding environment
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency; coordinate and accomplish a variety of tasks with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to interact effectively with colleagues, administrators and faculty members and students, as well as external constituencies
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
- Exhibited patience and positive attitude in establishing and encouraging a learning environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma is required; bachelor’s degree in healthcare, administration or management preferred
- Data entry and document management experience
- Computer proficiency required; specifically in MS Office suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.