Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) is a market leader in online casino and sports betting, currently operating real-money gaming with our brands: BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We’re building bridges between online, social and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
The CRM Specialist role involves responsibility for creative, data and execution components of multiple direct mail and email projects including advertising for promotions, events, gaming, dining, and hotel offers. The role requires fast-paced project management throughout the lifecycle of the campaign, from creation through delivery to the customers.
As a CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for creating a variety of communication campaigns about our different sportsbook and casino promotions and events utilizing email sends, push notifications, and SMS messages. This position involves writing email, push, or SMS copy, requesting creatives that apply to each promotion or event that is being communicated, and creating the appropriate communication campaign. This position requires knowledge of all aspects of daily communication operations with an emphasis on CRM management and analytics. You will focus on ensuring optimal customer engagement and communication strategies while working on them from ideation to completion.
- Confident in their intelligence, adaptability and drive to independently learn
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Passionate about quality performance, with an obvious concern for the way their work and attitude will impact others
- Willing to see any task through to the best of their ability
- Conscious that effective communication is the single most important tool for this job, and is also the hardest to pull off unless fully focused
- Agile enough to glean systems and program expertise and reapply willingly to new processes and methodology
- Prefers to take an active role in finding solutions
- Loves to teach and learn from others, and is committed to making a positive contribution
- Inspired by opportunity for growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field
- Copywriting and proofreading experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with database structures, database terminology, database management, and database querying tools preferred
- Mobile and Social Media targeted marketing experience helpful
As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, you’ll have a huge impact on our product and our company. We like proactive team members and strive to have a company of self-disciplined professionals who enjoy collaboration, having fun, and of course, achieving together what others believe to be improbable. We are dedicated to treating everyone with respect and to support your professional and personal growth. APPLY HERE