This is a full-time, remote position offering a flexible work arrangement. The standard working hours for this role are 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM ET, Monday through Friday. Subject to change**
Built around our mission, we started AG more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Taking a bunch of pills and capsules is hard on the stomach and hard to keep up with. To help each of us be at our best, we developed a better approach to providing your body with everything it needs for optimal performance. 75 vitamins, minerals, whole-food sourced superfoods, probiotics, and adaptogens in one convenient daily serving. That’s it.
Our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health. Occasionally we create new products, but we never make anything new just to sell you on more.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
The Customer Happiness Team is looking for a Specialist, Social Media Response to join our department, as we continue to successfully navigate through the high-volume of critical (and often shifting) needs of our global customers.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, skilled and an enthusiastic communicator who is passionate about serving customer needs. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for communicating and aligning with our brand voice and effectively engaging with our diverse social media followers. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing success of our team and enhance the overall customer experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately to ensure rapid response to emerging trends and opportunities .
- Engage directly with customers who contact us for questions or concerns regarding our amazing product.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and thoughtful responses to our customers’ questions and requests.
- Resolve customer inquiries quickly and effectively via social media based on the scope of work.
- Utilize analytics and customer feedback to inform decision-making processes, ensuring that responses are data-driven and align with the brand and team guidelines and expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, including accurate typing and strong grammar skills.
- Be understanding, utilize active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and teammates.
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision, and within strong team environments.
- Partner with Brand and Marketing teams to ensure each public response accurately represents our business, brand and value.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5 years experience hands-on experience in customer service, with a specialized focus on crafting effective responses in a social media environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in navigating and leveraging various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
- Preferred background in the consumer goods industry, with specific experience in health and wellness supplements considered a valuable asset.
- Proven experience with social media management platforms, particularly proficiency in tools like Sprinklr.
- A track record of successfully managing public-facing communication, showcasing an ability to uphold and enhance the organization’s brand image.
- Proficient in adopting and maintaining a consistent ‘brand voice’ across written and spoken communication.
- Effective customer service aptitude, coupled with exceptional organizational skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- A desire to follow broader cultural conversation across social media around key topic areas: health and wellness, active lifestyle, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive compensation and performance-based incentive plans.
- A 100% remote working environment (excluding Laboratory positions), which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process to ensure values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- A mission-driven approach to everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customers’ health and wellness.
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with opportunities for your direct impact to be felt.
- Paid holidays, company-wide mental health days, and a generous or unlimited PTO policy (based on your country of residence)
- In-person team meetups for optimal collaboration.
- A work ethic that is based on freedom, where we trust you as the expert on your topic to bring AG to the next level.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to our mission each and every day.
- Access to AG1 product and swag items.
- All other benefits and insurances as required by law, based on your specific country of residence.
AG is dedicated to providing equitable and competitive compensation & benefits packages. For this particular role, the hourly range is $22-$25 per hour and will ultimately be decided at the offer stage, based on an individual candidate’s level of skills and experience aligned with the needs of this role. Hourly rate is one component of total compensation for this position. We provide a competitive mix of hourly rate, overtime, performance bonus, and stock option allocation for eligible roles. APPLY HERE