Provides support for a variety of needs for brand, marketing, design, communications, and production initiatives found within the External Affairs division.
- Assists with editing designs and versioning templates for digital and print materials that elevate, uphold, and adhere to the Molina brand for all audiences in design software like Canva and Adobe.
- Assists with managing project workload within Workzone, the marketing project management tool, by organizing and updating projects, communicating with business owners and teammates, and archiving all completed design files and materials.
- Ensures that all files are saved both in the marketing project management tool and on One Drive using the agreed upon file naming structure.
- Maintains distribution lists, contact profiles, contracts (inclusive of renewal dates and reactivation requirements), database management, and active licensing of online and web-based tools. Works with plans to gather accurate data and content for reports.
- Conducts research of competitive entities across all functions and markets to assist with defining our marketing and communication strategy.
- Assists with interdepartmental issues to help coordinate problem solving in an efficient and timely manner.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Assists with some basic writing and editing of copy for various communications channel.
- Ability to review and proof read your own work and that of others for grammar and spelling.
- Associate’ Degree in Design, Communications, or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years design, communication, creative experience
- Knowledge and experience in marketing distribution channels
- Intermediate of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites products
- Knowledge of both Mac and PC operating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Communications, or Marketing
- Business and/or Marketing Related Courses
Working environment is generally favorable and lighting and temperature are adequate. Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Must have the ability to sit for long periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Pay Range: $41,264 – $80,465 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.