Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace – the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products’ potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
As a Content Producer on the Dropbox DocSend team, you will lead the creation, optimization, and distribution of customer-facing content across DocSend’s ecosystem, with a focus on our site, blog, email, and social channels. You’ll also act as our internal expert on DocSend’s tone and voice, reviewing and approving content drafts to ensure that content produced by partners is on-brand, clear, and consistent. You’ll work closely with our Content Marketing Manager on content ideation, our Content Operations Manager on the distribution and publishing of content across our ecosystem, and stakeholders across DocSend and wider Dropbox to create relevant, compelling, high-performing content for new and existing audiences. The ideal candidate is an experienced storyteller with strong copywriting skills who has the ability to see multiple angles, formats, and ways to tell a story to ensure its resonance with the target audience, and a keen eye for turning long-form content into engaging, digestible formats.
This is a highly cross-functional role, and applicants will be expected to interface with a broad array of internal teams from both DocSend and Dropbox. It’s an exciting time to join the DocSend team — you’ll have the opportunity to make a major impact on DocSend’s continued integration into the Dropbox family.
- Own and manage day-to-day content creation, optimization, and distribution
- Write content for DocSend channels (blog, site, email, social)
- Act as main PoC for any external written and video content production resources
- Review and approve content drafts with a strong sense for compelling storytelling, strategic alignment, clarity, and brand style
- Uncover and implement operational efficiencies in the content production process
- Partner with Customer Marketing team on the development and distribution of DocSend Customer Stories
- Minimum 4 years of content marketing experience
- Copywriting expertise: a strong written storyteller with the ability to distill complex concepts into resonant, engaging, audience-focused narratives
- Strong editorial skills: Ensure that all customer-facing copy is consistent, clear, and reflects the DocSend narrative in a compelling and brand-appropriate way
- Strong project management skills: Runs a tight ship in their work and is detail oriented when it comes to process
- Curious, data-informed approach to content: Thinks both about the quality of the content but equally about how it can be best consumed.
- Team player who thrives in a highly collaborative environment and has a proven track record of working with cross-functional stakeholders to get the best results
- Results-oriented thinker who understands and is motivated by ambitious goals and KPIs
- Innately curious and eager to learn new things, with a bias for action
- A deep understanding of and empathy for DocSend’s customers
- SaaS, software, high tech industry experience strongly desired
- Experience developing content for new international markets and audiences strongly desired
Dropbox takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including job and level they are hired into, location/metropolitan area, skillset, and peer compensation. We target most new hire offers between the minimum up to the middle of the range.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Current Salary/OTE Ranges (Subject to change):
• US Zone 1: $120,500 – $141,800 – $163,100.
• US Zone 2: $108,500 – $127,600 – $146,700.
• US Zone 3: $96,400 – $113,400 – $130,400.
Dropbox uses the zip code of an employee’s remote work location to determine which metropolitan pay range we use. Current US Zone locations are as follows:
• US Zone 1: San Francisco metro, New York City metro, or Seattle metro
• US Zone 2: Austin (TX) metro, Chicago metro, California (outside SF metro), Colorado, Connecticut (outside NYC metro), Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York (outside NYC metro), Oregon, Pennsylvania (outside NYC or DC metro), Washington (outside Seattle metro) and Washington DC metro
• US Zone 3: All other US locations
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
Mental Health and Wellness benefits Free Dropbox space for your friends and family