Employer: Chamberlain University
Opportunity at a Glance
Perform a variety of general office activities with a basic understanding of departmental procedures.
- Provide administrative support in area of typing correspondence, memos and reports.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Prepare activities reports for guidance of management.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Answers inquires, uses discretion handling difficult calls and routes calls to appropriate individual.
- Compile and type statistical reports.
- Maintains calendar(s) for the supervisor and/or department
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 – 5 years previous experience.
- Skills should include typing, computers (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and internet applications) and other office equipment.
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace
As an organization dedicated to educating the healthcare leaders of tomorrow and empowering members to make inspiring contributions to our global community, we know that it is our responsibility to lead by example and continue minimizing the risks of spreading COVID-19. Employment at Adtalem and/or its subsidiaries requires compliance with the organization’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, province/state, and/or local area. All employees in areas of the world that permit mandatory COVID-19 vaccination are required to be fully vaccinated within 60 days of their date of hire unless they receive an exemption from Adtalem’s HR Coaching Resource Center because of issues such as access or an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Who We Are
Chamberlain University has a 130-year history and the mission to educate, empower, and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities, and nations. We’re 99,000 strong, with 31,000 students and 68,000 alumni armed with the skills, passion, and determination to make a difference in today’s complex healthcare environment. By living Chamberlain Care, we’ve built a culture in which colleagues and students thrive and we graduate extraordinary healthcare professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
Our regionally accredited University is comprised of the College of Nursing and the College of Health Professions. Our College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program at 23 campuses and online post-licensure degree programs and certificates including RN to BSN, RN to MSN, a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with six Specialty Tracks, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). Our College of Health Professions offers online options with a Master of Public Health degree, Public Health Certificate programs, and a Master of Social Work degree. Learn more about Chamberlain University, part of Adtalem Global Education, at www.chamberlain.edu.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We pride ourselves in nurturing a culture that encourages everyone to bring their full selves to work each day. To us, diversity and inclusion needs to be intentional to be impactful. We don’t just welcome differences, we celebrate them. #WeAreAdtalem
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, click here to visit our Diversity page.