At Devoted Health, we’re on a mission to dramatically improve the health and well-being of older Americans by caring for every person like family. That’s why we’re gathering smart, diverse, and big-hearted people to create a new kind of all-in-one healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, service, and technology – to deliver a complete and integrated healthcare solution that delivers high quality care that everyone would want for someone they love. Founded in 2017, we’ve grown fast and now serve members across the United States. And we’ve just started. So join us on this mission!
As a key contributor to Devoted Health’s overall accounting team, the Accounts Payable Analyst will play an important role contributing to the Controller’s organization and advancing the company’s Accounts Payable operations. The Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for the day to day tasks related to the compilation, organization, recording and payment to vendors and employees. This role will also be an integral to ensuring the integrity, accuracy, consistency and transparency of our accounts payable as part of our overall accounting function.
- Full accounts payable processing cycle including ensuring timely and accurate payments to vendors and employees
- Ensure accurate general ledger coding of expenses
- Process and reconcile company credit cards
- Assist in the month end close process, which include accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in employee expenses approvals
- Assist in the preparation of annual 1099’s IRS compliance and reporting
- Assist in the analysis of financial results such as vendor trends, performance metrics, and other accounts payable benchmarks
- Work with other finance and business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Manage or support ad-hoc department projects and initiatives as necessary
Attributes to success:
- You are an experienced accounts payable professional looking to join the Devoted Health Accounting team at an exciting time in our history.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge of being part of a team that is in the early stages of building a world class accounting and financial reporting function.
- You are looking to put your experiences to work and take ownership of certain accounts payable processes, interacting with accounting and finance professionals virtually located all over the U.S.
- You are organized, curious, interested in process improvement, a critical thinker, a great communicator and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves!
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other business field preferred
- 2 to 5 years of accounts payable experience
- Experience working with multiple legal entities preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Tipalti, NetSuite and/or Floqast experience a plus
- Team player with ability to work with varying levels of experience and knowledge and gain cooperation/consensus to achieve goals
Healthcare equality is at the center of Devoted’s mission to treat our members like family. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Salary Range: $65,000 – $75,000 annually
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- Employer sponsored health, dental and vision plan with low or no premium
- Generous paid time off
- $100 monthly mobile or internet stipend
- Stock options for all employees
- Bonus eligibility for all roles excluding Director and above; Commission eligibility for Sales roles
- Parental leave program
- 401K program
- And more….
*Our total rewards package is for full time employees only. Intern and Contract positions are not eligible.
The salary and/or hourly range listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, budget and internal equity).