United States of America
Description and Requirements
What does the job involve?
- As an Online Task Contributor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards evaluating websites and products over time and making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States.
- In this job you will be accessing tasks from your laptop or desktop PC at home, you will be evaluating online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
- You will be required to provide feedback on content found in new products and search engine results.
- You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your laptop/desktop PC and Android or iPhone mobile device.
Who is suitable for this job?
- We are currently seeking highly tech savvy, dynamic and creative Internet users who have a familiarity with a wide variety of Apps and have a strong interest in all forms of social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account.
- We require suitable candidates to own & use a desktop/laptop as well as an Android or iPhone mobile phone preferably running the latest OS version, you must be familiar with downloading Apps on your phone and you should also be willing to download certain required Apps.
- Hours for this role are up to 10 hours per week depending on task availability but will not be more than 10 hours per week.
- You should be a flexible, reliable avid internet user.
In this role you will have the freedom to complete tasks from your own home, scheduling your own hours, this opportunity should not be considered as a primary or guaranteed source of income but is designed to supplement your own income. The volume of available tasks can vary on a weekly basis. You will receive push notifications when tasks are available through the custom App that you will be required to download. We are seeking people who specifically have a desktop PC and an Android or iPhone mobile phone running the latest OS version and the Google Search App installed to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- You must have full professional proficiency in written and verbal English
- You must be living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must own a Desktop/Laptop PC
- You must own an Android or iPhone smartphone running the latest OS version
- Gmail must be your primary Email account and used frequently
- Active daily user of Gmail and all forms of social media, some tasks may be social media based
- Latest version of the Google Search App installed on your mobile device
- You must be highly Tech-Savvy and familiar with a variety of Apps
- Willingness to download Apps
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
Desirable Technical Requirements:
- Laptop with video camera And/ Or Android Device better than;
Minimum 8MP HDR camera @ 30fps
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at [email protected] for confirmation.
Additional Job Description
As an Online Task Contributor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards evaluating websites and products over time and making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States.
In this job you will be accessing tasks from your laptop or desktop PC at home, you will be evaluating online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
You will be required to provide feedback on content found in new products and search engine results. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your laptop/desktop PC and Android or iPhone mobile device.
EEO Statement At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world’s largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service – all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.