TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effective management of the Unmatched queue in Ramsoft PACS, including management of all pending orders in Ramsoft.
- Responsible for researching and resolving missing interpretations from previous dates at start of their shifts.
- Follow established procedures and policies in order to responsibly monitor and account for all cases during the shift.
- Documents follow up efforts in the claim file in DDF.
- Monitors every verified claim to ensure verification with Ramsoft images.
- Escalates delays to appropriate leadership group.
- Burns study images to CD and mails to client.
- Prints films and mails to client as needed.
- Alerts regional dispatch team to any repeats that are documented by reading radiologists.
- Collaborates with Rely Radiology helpdesk as required.
- Responds quickly to email requests submitted to the Telerad inbox.
- Responsible for accommodating various special requests, honoring high priority facility orders, expediting urgent cases and conducting constant follow up.
- Must maintain a positive attitude in the office, when speaking to technologists, and when interacting with team members and clients.
- Must be able to provide detailed written documentation of issues that occur.
- Must be able to think critically and maneuver assets as required to satisfy client needs.
- Must promptly notify call center leadership of any issues that require assistance.
- Identifies and pursue self-improvement needs, eagerly adapts to changes when proposed.
- Perform other duties as assigned, assists when attendance issues arise within the office, and maintains positive attitude during crisis.
o Documents any escalation and reports any unresolved problems to the Call Center Supervisor and/or field operation supervisor.
o Takes client calls and handles account issues when applicable.
o Reports compliance events to appropriate authority.
o Executes additional tasks as may be required from time to time by management.
o Ensures escalation procedures are observed.
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization