Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by our mobile apps CityGuide and Swarm, as well as the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands, like Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Spotify, Uber, Airbnb and others.
Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Studio).
Email Marketing Manager l CRM // Consultant 20 hours. Seeking candidates that have a ‘startup’ mentality and experience.
In this role you will create a true strategic plan for Foursquare’s email marketing efforts to build a calendar/cadence for ad hoc email, onboarding communications and flows, and more. Working closely with the operations team (Marketing ops/Marketo lead, Demand Gen, Product Growth and PMM) this person will ensure that campaigns.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop / improve upon existing customer segments.
- Manage and build email marketing strategy based on lifecycle stage, persona, product awareness and other factors.
- Identify areas of opportunity – use email selectively to build funnel progression.
- Use email to support / work in conjunction with in-market campaigns.
- Evaluate email performance, build upon successes and share them with the team.
- Test CTA’s headlines and templates often – with a goal of building / sharing a best practice approach to email creation. Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Increase email subscribers/mailable contacts.
- Email copy development.
What you’ll need:
- B2B Tech Background / Startup experience, preferably with experience in both enterprise sales and PLG growth.
- Copywriting experience / skillset.
- Experience marketing to a technical audience / SaaS product.
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently and effectively to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in Marketo, Knak, Salesforce.
- Experience working in a project management tool such as Canva, JIRA, Workfront, etc
- Digital media awareness.
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we encourage and welcome you to still apply!
At Foursquare, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and specific office location.
The hourly compensation range is $60-$65/hour, however actual salaries can vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills and competencies, as well as location.