Terakeet is the preferred owned asset optimization (OAO) partner for Fortune 500 brands seeking meaningful customer connections and online business growth. We help brands optimize and unify their owned assets to meet consumers as they search for solutions. Terakeet is a virtual first organization.
At Terakeet, we’re comfortable with the uncomfortable. We live in the future of marketing and are revolutionizing how the world’s most valuable brands connect with their audiences. We are experts who deliver exceptional outcomes. Together, we win.
The (Senior) Editor is responsible for ensuring Content is error-free and in line with brand and AP style guidelines.
This opportunity is a remote role.
- Continuing to fulfill the responsibilities of an Editor:
- Reviews deliverables to ensure they are free of errors and conforms to the (client) site’s standards for style, quality, and clarity
- Provides effective feedback in line with the Terakeet Editorial Philosophy, works with Content creators to resolve any edits in a professional manner
- Utilizes the AP style guidelines and/or brand guidelines to correct for grammar, typos, and punctuation
- Creates style guides and/or documentation as needed to ensure brand consistency
- Identifies the level of fact-checking needed for each account deliverable based on conversations with the Content Manager and adheres to the agreed-upon approach
- Conducts industry research to inform editorial best practices
- Acts as a fact-checking resource for writers on account teams
- Initiates monthly meetings with the writers on the account to field questions, develop rapport, and provide individualized feedback
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
The salary range for this role is $64,000 to $97,000. *This salary range is based off of the market pay for all of the United States; Terakeet applies a multiplier to this range based upon the specific geographic location of a job candidate*