Tock’s marketing team is looking for a Sr Marketing Associate to play a key role in helping to achieve our business goals, including brand awareness, lead generation, and product adoption.
The marketing team’s mission is to effectively communicate the value that Tock provides to the hospitality industry, engaging and expanding our customer base through story-telling and customer-centric marketing initiatives. We are a dynamic team that thrives on creative ingenuity to drive results.
Joining Tock is a chance to be at the forefront of innovation in a dynamic industry. You will have the unique opportunity to develop this role on the team. In this position, you’ll be instrumental in developing our strategic direction as well as driving the business forward. The role will provide high visibility within the company and the opportunity to work closely with senior leaders across Tock, including the Product, Account Management and Sales teams.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications. You can work remote or from one of the office locations in Chicago or New York City.
You’ll Get To…
- Develop and build compelling marketing campaigns that elevate our B2B brand, accelerate product adoption, and acquire new customers, while monitoring performance to ensure maximum impact.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand and market Tock’s unique platform capabilities and value propositions against key competitors.
- Create and deploy strategies for product launches, encompassing market positioning, seamless go-to-market execution, targeted outreach to customers and prospects, strategic channel utilization, and the development of impactful marketing materials.
- Identify, evaluate, and negotiate brand sponsorship agreements, manage event logistics, coordinate pre-event and post-event marketing activities, and Sales team presence to ensure maximum brand exposure and return on investment.
- Develop and manage content calendar for social media and B2B content.
- Monitor and respond to social media trends and engage with the online community.
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role, with experience managing B2B marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategies.
- Strong project management skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the latest B2B and hospitality marketing trends and best practices.
- Ability to generate innovative B2B go-to-market strategies.
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with 100% covered premiums
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Cash Compensation Range: $78,500 – $126,500 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Tock employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
- Awarded Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” for 2021
- Awarded Built In’s “Best Places to Work” in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Awarded America’s Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune’s “Game Changer” Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019’s 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia.