At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness.
Since launching in January of 2020, Cerebral has scaled to provide mental health services to more than 700,000 people in all fifty US states. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we’ll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional client outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we’ve accomplished excellent outcomes for hundreds of thousands of clients:
- 82% of clients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of clients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of clients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality, evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Cerebral is looking for a Sr. HRIS Analyst with extensive HRIS and UKG experience to join our People team! This is a remote position with a primary focus on analysis of business processes, system implementation, configuration, maintenance, and workforce analytics. The successful candidate is a self-driven collaborator with a can-do positive attitude, familiar and comfortable working cross-functionally, and as part of a remote/distributed team.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of hands-on HRIS experience in a matrixed organization (startup experience preferred)
- Exceptional expertise in UKG HRIS, including knowledge of modules such as Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, and Benefits
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and manipulate large sets of data for reporting and analysis purposes
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve HRIS system-related issues effectively and efficiently
- Detail-oriented approach, ensuring accuracy and data integrity within HRIS systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience working in the healthcare or technology industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; a degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or other quantitative discipline preferred
How your skills and passion will come to life at Cerebral:
- Serve as an in-house HRIS subject matter expert
- Support HRIS requirements and configurations related to a full employee lifecycle from preboarding to termination
- Design, configure, develop, test and implement applications or enhancements to existing applications
- Analyze business processes, procedures, organizational structures, data collection methods, workflows and audit records to determine areas of improvement in processes and system functionality.
- Responsible for UKG module security role management across modules, such as but not limited to Workforce Management and Employee File Management, and installing processes and procedures to maintain security roles with employee movement, if not supported via integrations
- Lead projects which impact data maintenance on the HRIS, including mass updates and system imports.
- Design, run, and distribute custom reports via Cognos/UKGPro BI and maintain automation as needed as well as maintain and support BI organizational structure
- May oversee multiple people systems / tools (e.g., AirTable, Lattice, Greenhouse, Knoetic).
- Liaise with HR, Payroll / Finance, IT, managers, and external partners to meet ongoing business needs, assure optimal system performance and positive stakeholder experience
- Maintain data integrity and internal controls
- Comply and maintain associated records and documentation. Develop and document HRIS processes creating training guides for user groups such as employee, managers, and administrative users
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining interfaces between systems and related vendor systems
- Independently and actively resolve complex technical issues
- Work with vendors directly and assist with special projects
What we offer:
- Mission-driven impact:
- Shape the future of the #1 largest and fastest growing online mental health care company in the world
- Build a platform that is improving the lives and well-being of hundreds of thousands of people (and counting)
- Join a community of high achievers who have a passion for promoting mental health
- Path to develop & grow:
- Bi-annual performance reviews & opportunities for promotions – as Cerebral grows, so should you. We build your goals together and forge a career path that is right for you
- Remote-first model: Work virtually from anywhere in the US
- Competitive compensation & benefits:
- Total compensation includes equity/stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k provided to all employees
- Unlimited PTO – we encourage taking the time you need to relax and recharge
- Top-tier wellness benefits and perks, including bi-quarterly mental health days (8 per year), No-Meeting-Wednesdays, holistic monthly wellness stipend, and access to on-demand health & wellness content
- $200 WFH reimbursement
- Culture & connectivity:
- Virtual social events (e.g., happy hours) enable us to build a sense of community and connect on a more personal level
- Monthly peer-to-peer recognition allowance via Bonusly allows team members to reward one another for values-aligned contributions
- Optional in-person company retreats provide an opportunity to augment team-building and celebrate our successes together
The national base salary range (OR the national hourly range for nonexempt positions) offered for this position is outlined below. Cerebral is committed to equal pay for equal work; however, business reasons may dictate variations in pay that are attributed to objective factors, such as a candidate’s qualifications and years of experience. Total compensation includes base salary and may include an annual performance bonus and equity/stock options.
National Base Salary Range:
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first Focus – relentless focus on advancing the quality of care, clinical experience, and patient safety
- Ethics & Integrity – do what is right and demonstrate ethical principles, even when no one is watching
- Commitment – accountable for fully delivering on commitments to our clients and each other
- Impact & Quality – make a positive impact and deliver high quality outcomes, based on data and evidence
- Empathy – act compassionately, listen to seek understanding, and cultivate psychological safety with clients and colleagues
- Collaboration – achieve our goals together as a united team, strengthened by mutual openness, trust, and diversity of thought
- Thoughtful Innovation – continuously evolve our ability to deliver on our mission, prioritizing long-term, strategic bets over short-term gains