This position reports to the Supervisor of revenue Accounting. Responsible for reviewing and analyzing contracts and for data input and integrity. This position also is responsible working with our Agents and other customers to provide education and to answer all questions regarding our pricing programs, processes, procedures.
What You’ll Be Doing
40% Process contracts by reconciling payments, generating invoices, and paying commissions
20% Apply basic problem solving and research techniques to address any customer issues as they arise
20% Audit work for proper invoice accuracy and to ensure appropriate authorization levels are adhered to
10% Provide customer service support to agents and clients
What You Bring to Sirva
• Previous experience in the moving industry revenue processing a plus
• Attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Basic Math
• Proven Problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• College degree in accounting or business preferred.
What Sirva Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
Sirva Worldwide, Inc. provides HR and mobility professionals with the resources, guidance, and support they need to achieve the best possible relocation for talent, and for the companies that move them. As a leading global relocation management and moving services company, we bring together personalized program solutions, expansive global reach, innovative technology, and an unmatched supply chain to transform businesses of any size and empower talent moving to their next opportunity. From corporate relocation and household goods to home sale and commercial moving and storage, our portfolio of brands (including Sirva, Allied, northAmerican, Global Van Lines, Alliance, Sirva Mortgage and SMARTBOX) provide everything needed to move talent and deliver experience.