ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Social Media Moderation!
Do you have a Content Moderation background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
We’re looking for people to join an elite team of Mods who can be “on-call” to pitch in on a variety of projects. Each hour spent may be different than the last. Tasks may include approving/rejecting content from a queue, checking reports, monitoring social channels, identifying violations in forums, and much more.
The Scan Squad has unique DNA that allows them to walk, talk, and chew gum at the same time.
If you think you have what it takes, apply now!
Especially Seeking Availability:Wednesday – Sunday11 pm – 4 am (Pacific)
Hourly Rate:To be discussed during the interview
What We Are Looking For:
- Able to start orientation ASAP
- Is proactive, has good communication skills, and the ability to keep up with project(s) changes, and updates
- Previous forum moderation AND social media experience across various moderation platforms
- Comfortable viewing objectionable content
- A fast learner, with the ability to work independently
- Reliability – a must!
- Willing to commit to this project for a minimum of 90 days
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport