As a Podcast Transcription Specialist you will be proofreading and editing content in your local market across a variety of topics. You will regularly work with high profile content so a strong attention to detail is required, along with a keen interest and passion for language and culture.
You have native level fluency in the target language, as well as up to date understanding of culture/context in the target country. The job involves listening to podcast and evaluating the content and context for appropriateness for general audience.
Job Title: Podcast Transcription Specialist Location: Remote anywhereStart Date: End of MayHours: 10-20 hours of work per weekDuration: One Month
Key Competencies and Responsibilities
- Native-level fluency and cultural awareness of your target country/market
- Ability to understand cultural specifics and jargon in required language
- Able to reliably work remotely
- Strong independent work skills
- Able to follow instructions and project conventions
- Experience with cloud based software applications is a plus
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect confidential information