Come join our amazing team and work remote from home!
The Foreclosure Specialist II will be responsible for monitoring activities of foreclosure vendors relative to the accuracy and timeliness of residential mortgage loans within foreclosure in accordance with applicable Federal, state, and/or Investor requirements. Effectively collaborates and communicates with support groups within default, to ensure optimal resolution and/or outcome. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, investor requirements and all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates. The Target Pay Range for this position is $21.00 – $23.00 per hour.
What you’ll do:
|Maintains, reviews, follows-up and ensures timely and accurate completion of all regular scheduled steps including outstanding /late steps within the foreclosure tracking templates on a daily basis.Effectively communicates with team, default support groups, clients, and investors during foreclosure proceedings.Obtains approval, and properly manages any outstanding or upcoming event/task. This includes but not limited to; completing steps within deadlines as well as accuracy of dates entered – for completion of event/task.Proper management of Custodians during collateral order and/or document scanning and upload – upon receiptCommunicates with assigned attorney/trustees via vendor tracking software – regarding delays and/or pending inquiriesUtilizes all, applicable tools available to effectively manage pipeline, system of record, vendor tracking software- queue, as well as control reporting. Provision timely and accurate figures, information, documents, or instructions to assigned attorney/trustee/vendor within SLA as outlined in foreclosure and/or default procedures.Process all fee/cost/figure related inquiries within SLA; to ensure proper loan dispositioning, system coding, investor reporting and/or funds’ processing.Ensures all attorney fees/costs and foreclosure costs are within Investor, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, or USDA allowable fees schedules.Properly maintains system of record and/or vendor tracking software to ensure proper notification/reporting to Investor, Client, Borrower, State, or Federal/Government Agency during a foreclosure completion.Ensures all foreclosure procedural documents are imaged timely. Work with immediate team lead or supervisor for optimal resolutions when an “exception cases”/lien threats including but not limited to tax sales, drug seizures, or contested foreclosures are identified.Identifies, remediates, and resolves complex/escalated matters with management guidance, and approval to avoid delays in the foreclosure process.Verifies taxes and insurance are maintained, as well as paid timely.Documents all servicing activities, action taken, delays, follow-up, and phone conversations in the system notes.Monitors vendor performance and properly notify Department Manager, Vendor Management, Oversight Management, or Client Management when performance issues occur (vendor’s inability/failure to comply with investor/insurer procedures and/or CMS requirements).Reviews future and upcoming sales, no less than 5 days prior to scheduling of sale, to ensure all requirements are metTransfers files for conveyance/claim filing and/or to REO within 24 hours after the foreclosure sale of completion of the Ratification, Confirmation or Redemption period.Proper disposition and completion of a foreclosure sale, and follow up on sale proceeds within its respective judicial or non-judicial proceeding.Compiles, maintains, and ensures proper system coding for accurate and appropriate IRS 1099A/1099C (on foreclosed loan in the same month of sale completion)”Processes all, instructions for posting of funds within SLAs; ensures timely and accurate instruction if/when funds or proceeds are received.Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.|
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience; some college preferred.
- Two (2) years of recent Foreclosure experience.
- Notary Public or prior Paralegal experience preferred.
- Effective, written and oral communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and quality of loan evaluation.
- Understanding the foreclosure process and understanding the difference between Judicial and Non-Judicial proceedings.
Carrington Mortgage Services is part of The Carrington Companies, which provide integrated, full-lifecycle mortgage loan servicing assistance to borrowers and investors, delivering exceptional customer care and programs that support borrowers and their homeownership experience. We hope you’ll consider joining our growing team of uniquely talented professionals as we transform residential real estate. To read more visit: www.carringtonmortgage.com.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family. Plus, a discretionary 401(k) match of 50% of the first 4% of pay contributed.
- Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal.
- Customized training programs to help you advance your career.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get paid to help Carrington and Vylla grow.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Carrington Charitable Foundation contributes to the community through causes that reflect the interests of Carrington Associates. For more information about Carrington Charitable Foundation, and the organizations and programs, it supports through specific fundraising efforts, please visit: carringtoncf.org.