What do we do?
ACD Direct, Inc. is an innovative, virtual company that thrives on brokering solutions for our non-profit clients. ACD’s heartbeat and competitive edge is powered by our people. Our company has grown from providing routine call center services to providing high-level, full-scale donor support resources and products. Our proprietary scripting engine, web forms and custom-built reporting enable clients to successfully conduct large-scale fundraising campaigns with accuracy and creativity.
What will you do?
- Assist in conducting client calibration calls.
- Monitor and audit agent calls to provide trends and lessons learned to both agents and operations team.
- Provide the QA Supervisor & Manager with data on the status of the operation’s quality assurance.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for contact center standard operating policies and
- Act as a point of contact for the support staff to assist with questions with workflows and projects and handle escalated customer/member calls from support staff (escalated Supervisor calls) for resolution.
- Responsible for updating client logs and coordinating training for Quality Assurance team to ensure compliance for weekly QA feedbacks.
- Respond to QA issues via ticket and/or emails with urgency and immediacy.
- Available to assist and monitor Rocket chat and Skype during anticipated heavy call volume times or as needed by CRMs and CC Management.
- Support the various ticket teams and staff team as needed, and act as a backup when members of the team are absent.
- Cross-train in the day-to-day call center skills, tasks, and projects.
- Perform any additional duties assigned.
What does it take?
- Schedule is best M-F from 9am EST to 5pm EST, but time can be flexible as long as daily work is consistently completed with accuracy and client sessions are attended.
- 1+ year experience working in a virtual contact center environment OR 6+ months service contract with ACD Direct.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Time management and customer service skills
- Good Coaching skills
- Familiar with the 1099 agent model
- Must be able to work evening and weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) if needed.
How we will support you?
- $12.50/hr to start with potential for an increase after 90 days.
- After completing 90 days with a satisfactory review – compensation will increase to $13.00/hr
– Remote Work – No commute time to the office
– Equipment Provided:
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Internet Stipend
- Medical/Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- Personal Accident Insurance
- 401(k)/Roth with matching
- Tiered PTO based upon length of employment
- Discounts & Life Services offered through Optum EAP
– Team Environment – The opportunity to work with a great team who strives for excellence, where the average tenure is well over 6 years. (Not bad for a company who has been in business for 18 years!)