At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
Job Description Summary
Product Managers at U.S. Bank are client obsessed and drive product planning focused around an exceptional client experience to deliver on our human + digital product strategy – our team is aimed at staying one step ahead of evolving economic, technological, and client needs.
Product Managers, a part of the Client Retention Studio, will be accountable for researching and understanding our business performance and client feedback to help influence product design. Focused on designing solutions related to retaining and deepening our relationships with clients, your day-to-day is to identify key trends and opportunities for continuous improvement, track and analyze productivity metrics, and implement business change.
• Understand and articulate U.S. Bank’s value proposition and where we have a right to win vs. a perceived market gap
• Form and articulate a business case that captures estimated costs and potential revenue impacts for a business change
PRODUCT STRATEGY, VISION, AND PLANNING
• Pull from market and competitive insights and unmet client needs, to help shape the product vision (target client segments, markets, channels, go to market approach, and value propositions).
Collaborate with multiple internal partners (i.e. risk, operations, technology, and business) to understand, design and shape business priorities and/or capability implementation
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT AND OPTIMIZATION
• Develop, analyze, monitor, and report on performance metrics from internal and external sources to identify key trends and opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Utilize performance metrics to drive insights and progress on identified strategies and initiatives.
• Support product development and actively engage cross-functional stakeholders to enable faster speed to market for the product roadmap (e.g., issue resolution, MVP definition, ongoing prioritization).
• Collaborate with teams focused on developing new products and reimagining existing products.
CHANNEL and Client Experience Insights
• Demonstrate deep understanding of target client through internal/external research (e.g., creation of personas, story maps, product chartering/mapping experience).
• Gather competitive, client, market, and internal business priorities to assess the performance of our product portfolios to recommend solutions
• Collaborate across channels to define and deliver product performance goals (e.g., revenue, client experience, etc.).
• Bachelor’s or Masters degree, or equivalent work experience
• Typically three to five years of relevant experience
• Understanding and experience with framing a problem and proposing tangible solutions
• Ability to work autonomously with ability to collobarate across multiple disciplines and levels of leadership
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in data visualization softwares (Tableau, PowerBI), powerpoint, and excel
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $112,880.00 – $132,800.00 – $146,080.00