Employer: Nomad Health
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so clinicians can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
You will be one of Nomad’s dedicated Staff Accountant- Placement Data Entry with an opportunity to make an immediate impact on a fast-growing healthcare technology company. In addition to the specific tasks, you will be asked to think creatively and improve processes for us to scale. We don’t want someone to simply check the boxes, we want them to create new ones and make us better.
You will be collecting, entering, and tracking the critical data from our clinician and client contracts. Your role will be a mix of responsibilities which include:
- Entering the key elements of each contract
- Referring to source documents like employment agreements and work orders
- Collecting any missing pieces of vital information and closing any information gaps
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Maintaining a database with current and accurate information
- Updating any changes that occur for the duration of the contract
- Assisting with any information as needed
- Proposing any process improvement changes
- Bringing challenges and critical items to attention
Who Are You?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in hourly payroll, time billing or accounting
- Experience with contracts review or contracts database maintenance will be preferable
- Worked under strict deadlines
- You have demonstrable ability to prioritize: You intake the needs of your constituents, ask questions, and prioritize accordingly
- You possess a high degree of professionalism: You will interact with the clients we aim to delight
- You have initiative: You don’t just identify challenges, you overcome them and present the solution
We are looking for hungry, enthusiastic members to help grow our company. And we’re hoping it’s you!
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k matching, and a remote-friendly culture, including an annual stipend to kit out your home office.