AMSURG, the Envision Healthcare solution for ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), collaborates with physicians and health systems across the country to provide and promote quality patient care. We are the nationally recognized leader in the strategic and operations management of ASCs that deliver high quality, high value, same-day surgical services with a superior patient experience. Launched in 1992 as an ASC industry pioneer, AMSURG is currently partnered with nearly 2,000 specialty physicians providing outpatient surgical services in more than 250 facilities in 34 states.
This Payment Poster – Mail Team position is responsible for maintaining ambulatory surgery center (ASC) medical and billing records to ensure coding and operations compliance.
Quarterly Bonuses are available for all eligible Payment Poster – Mail Team associates! To qualify, you need to meet performance and production metrics and achieve collection goals, with incentives that range based on production.
This is a remote position, allowing the Payment Poster – Mail Team position to be based anywhere in the country. Candidate must be willing to work a Central Time Zone schedule Monday – Friday.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PAYMENT POSTER – MAIL TEAM ASSOCIATE:
- Review and maintain orders, invoices, and records to ensure accuracy.
- Enter data electronically to process payments, denials, and adjustments.
- Maintain all patient records.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Manage proper submission of documents in a timely fashion.
- Attend in-services, seminars, and webinars for additional education and performance improvement.
- Regular and reliable attendance required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, a Payment Poster – Mail Team member must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Company paid Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Competitive pay packages
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2+ yearsâ€™ experience as described above.
- Experience with 10-key.
- Knowledge related to Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge related to reading an insurance EOB a plus
TheÂ Payment Poster – Mail TeamÂ must be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner. Must be able to work well with others. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be detail oriented and organized. High integrity, including maintenance of confidential information. Must be able to exercise good judgment and positively influence and lead others, including handling confrontations with poise and efficiency. Based on business need, the ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends as approved in advance.