This is a remote opportunity.
Gubagoo, an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, is seeking part-time Inbound Chat Operators to join our team! In this role you will engage in online conversations with customers, representing our automotive dealer clients favorably. Your goal is to turn conversations into leads that help our clients generate revenue.
Gubagoo is a relaxed, but professional and fun environment to work in. We are seeking positive and energetic people who understand the importance of great customer service and enjoy being on a computer and around technology.
- Handle a wide variety of customer inquiries via online chat
- Provide accurate information about the products and services via online chat
- Narrow down on appointment information to schedule appointments
- Capture customer contact information for lead generation and client review
- Summarize interactions based on customer needs for client review
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in retail customer service or the automotive industry preferred but not necessary
- Basic internet and window based computer skills
- Strong ability to multitask is preferred, gaming experience is helpful
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy a quick paced work environment
Share this job
Email job to friend Share job to Facebook Share job to LinkedIn Share job to Twitter
On-the-job training via Zoom
Must have your own computer or laptop with a webcam, second monitor, microphone, and external mouse
Quiet, dedicated work space free from distractions – this is a remote position
Able to attend 4 weeks of full-time remote training, Tuesday – Saturday between the hours of 11:00 am-7:30pm EDT
Must be able to type at least 35 WPM, 40 and above is preferred
$13 / hour