At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in the Legal, Risk, Compliance, and HR functions of Fortune 100 companies. We are a close-knit, globally dispersed team that thrives in an ecosystem that supports individual excellence and takes pride in its diverse and inclusive work culture centered around great people practices, learning opportunities, and having fun! Our culture is the ideal blend of entrepreneurial spirit and enterprise investment, enabling the chance to move at a rapid pace with some of the most complex, leading-edge technologies available.
Given our continued growth, we always have room for more intellect, energy, and enthusiasm – join our global team and see why it’s so special to be a part of Mitratech!
We’re seeking a highly organized Onboarding Specialist to work closely with the Assurehire Professional Services project team members and leadership to help deliver major client projects efficiently. The Onboarding Specialist manages the administrative tasks, such as document and information distribution, report collation and communication support. Strong communication skills, the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external partners, as well as experience meeting hard deadlines is a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage assigned cases with quality, responsiveness and urgency to resolve customer requests.
- Provide a positive user experience when working with case requests through email, phone and screenshare.
- Mentor other team members on best practices for the Assurehire platform.
- Partner with the other Client-Facing teams to resolve escalations, cross-train and increase collaboration.
- Complete projects within SLA’s and needed turn around times to give customers the best onboarding experience.
Requirements & Skills
- Best practices for software configuration, testing, and resolution
- Experience with Salesforce Case Management
- Strong and clear communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details even under pressure
- Self-motivated and must not be afraid to speak up or ask questions
- Document management and ability to use project management tools
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Google Docs