Employer: Circle Medical
ABOUT US Circle Medical is a Y-Combinator healthcare technology startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, and physicians, our telemedicine software has pioneered how people find and receive care. Our founding team has decades of experience with successful technology startup exits. Weâ€™ve used our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to scale from California to over fifteen states across the US. Weâ€™re now entering the hypergrowth phase, expanding nationwide from over fifteen states to all fifty states in the next six months. And this is only the beginning. More about us can be found on our website.
We are currently looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join the People team at Circle Medical Technologies. As we continue to grow, we are constantly searching for exceptional talent to be a part of our team. This position may be based out of our offices in Montreal, Quebec or San Francisco, California, or be remote in the U.S. for the right candidate.
You will be in charge of organizing and streamlining the onboarding process for new talents into the company. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will create presentations and/or welcome modules explaining company policies and procedures, communication expectations and the daily responsibilities for the position.
You will be the first point of contact for any questions and inquiries our new employees may have about settling into their position. At Circle Medical, you will have creative autonomy to mold the onboarding process as you envision it. Hence, youâ€™ll play a vital role in helping our latest recruits adapt to our company culture, and in ensuring a smooth transition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create policies and handbooks that detail company operations
- Email new hires with details about the company, including parking information and work schedules
- Introduce new hires to their team members and respective manager
- Provide new hires with manuals, guidelines, passwords and payroll information, as needed
- Detail all new hires’ initial tasks and answer any queries
- Ensure new hires have the necessary technical assistance to set up their hardware and software
- Gather and file all paperwork related to new hires, including contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Ensure that all paperwork is in compliance with our policies
- Stay up to date with innovative and creative onboarding procedures
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience as an onboarding specialist or in a similar HR role
- Flair for interacting with new people
- Good working knowledge of HR practices and labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE:
- Proven track record with other startups or VC funded companies
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on location (San Francisco, Montreal, or remote in the US), output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an annual salary (cash and stock combined) of $65,000 plus, generous vacation, full medical/dental benefits.Â
Circle Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.