GovCIO is a team of transformerspeople who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day.
But we can’t do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We’re changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we’re excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
The Onboarding & Offboarding Coordinator is responsible for supporting our employee onboarding and offboarding activities. This role will work closely with Hiring Managers, New Employees, Employees exiting, and HR teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience.
- Manages the onboarding and offboarding processes across the organization.
- Works with the HR teams, managers, and employees to support employee experience initiatives to improve process, engagement, and people strategies.
- Conducts and documents exit interviews.
- Gathers, analyzes, and reports on employee onboarding and offboarding data.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School with 2-5 years (or commensurate experience). Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong MS Office experience (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills are required.
- Experience with data collection and interpretation is required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Passion for process improvement and change management.
Compensation Range (In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act for remote or positions located in CO)